Finance Manager (m/f/d) – Germany
Kallista Energy, an independent renewable energy producer since 2005, entered the German market beginning of this year with the acquisition of a wind portfolio.
We are setting up our German team and are looking for a Finance Manager (m/f/d), based in Hamburg.
The position is versatile, challenging and developable against the background of the planned growth of the company. The main tasks are:
- Responsibility for financial and fixed asset accounting as well as further development of the corresponding processes in accounting.
- Control of the corresponding processes, processing of documents in the ERP system and handling of payment transactions
- Preparation of cash flow overviews and other evaluations
- Reporting to French parent company
- Preparation of and participation in the year-end closing process and support in consolidation
- Cooperation and consultation with management, project and asset management
This is the working environment we offer you:
- Direct cooperation with the managing director for Germany and involvement in important decision-making processes
- Start-up working atmosphere and collegial cooperation
- Flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes
- Good development opportunities through further growth
- Varied and responsible tasks
- Individually tailored further training opportunities
- Work location Hamburg
- Interesting compensation based on area of responsibility and experience
You will best fit this role and the company if you have the following:
- Completed studies in the field of business administration or a commercial apprenticeship with appropriate further training (e.g. accountant).
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Very good knowledge in the field of asset accounting
- Experience in using ERP systems and good IT skills for Office applications, especially Excel
- Analytical and strategic thinking and acting
- Independent structured and result-oriented way of working
- Very good foreign language skills in English, language skills in French are an advantage
Created in 2005, Kallista Energy is an independent renewable energy producer whose mission is to produce electricity at the best cost – economic and environmental – for energy transition and electric mobility. With its team of 40+ employees, its activities encompass internal project development, external growth through acquisitions, financing, construction, operation, asset management and repowering of wind farms. Kallista Energy currently operates 36 wind and solar parks in France, the Netherlands and in Germany, for a total of 425 MW. In the Netherlands, Kallista Energy also owns 40% of Krammer wind park, an onshore wind park of 102 MW. In addition to renewable production, Kallista Energy is also developing a network of 80 ultra-fast charging stations directly powered by wind turbines in France. Kallista Energy is backed by funds advised by Ardian on behalf of APG and Axa, its institutional shareholders.
To apply for this postion, please complete the form below or email us at recrutement[@]KallistaEnergy.com
By sending us your CV and cover letter, you consent to their processing and storage by Kallista Energy SAS – 26-28 rue de Madrid, 75008 Paris. Your data will be stored on our servers for a maximum of 2 years from the date of receipt of your e-mail. You may, at any time, object to this, request access to and rectification of your information, or request its deletion by writing to recrutement[@]kallistaEnergy.com Your data will only be used by Kallista Energy’s recruitment staff and will not be passed on to third parties. For more details on the protection of your personal data and for any complaints, you can consult the CNIL website (www.cnil.fr).