Senior Asset Manager Germany
Kallista Energy, an independent renewable energy producer since 2005, entered the German market beginning of this year with the acquisition of a wind portfolio.
We are setting up our German team and are looking for a Senior Asset Manager, based in Hamburg.
As our Senior Asset Manager, your responsibilities will encompass:
- Holistic technical responsibility for wind energy projects in operation
- Monitoring of all contractual and other legal obligations
- Selection, controlling and monitoring of external service providers
- Preparation of monthly reports for the wind farms
- Support in decision making process
- Sustainable commercial and technical optimisation of asset management
- Support in budget monitoring and medium-term planning
- Implementation and further development of standards and best practices
Your work environment will include:
- Direct cooperation with the Managing Director for Germany
- Cooperation with all the other departments of the company
- Start-up working atmosphere and collegial cooperation
- Flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes
- Exciting development opportunities due to strong growth
- Varied and responsible tasks
- Individually tailored further training opportunities
Place of work is Hamburg
- Completed engineering degree in the field of electrical engineering, power engineering, mechatronics, renewable energies or in a similar field of study
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a technical asset manager in the wind industry or in a similar position
- Sound knowledge in the field of asset and project management
- Ideally experience in the use of operational management software for wind and good IT skills for office applications
- Analytical and strategic thinking and acting
- Independent, structured and result-oriented way of working
- German mother-tongue or fluent in German
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of French would be an advantage
Created in 2005, Kallista Energy is an independent renewable energy producer whose mission is to produce electricity at the best cost – economic and environmental – for energy transition and electric mobility. With its team of 40+ employees, its activities encompass internal project development, external growth through acquisitions, financing, construction, operation, asset management and repowering of wind farms. Kallista Energy currently operates 36 wind and solar parks in France, the Netherlands and in Germany, for a total of 425 MW. In the Netherlands, Kallista Energy also owns 40% of Krammer wind park, an onshore wind park of 102 MW. In addition to renewable production, Kallista Energy is also developing a network of 80 ultra-fast charging stations directly powered by wind turbines in France. Kallista Energy is backed by funds advised by Ardian on behalf of APG and Axa, its institutional shareholders.
To apply for this postion, please complete the form below or email us at recrutement[@]KallistaEnergy.com
By sending us your CV and cover letter, you consent to their processing and storage by Kallista Energy SAS – 26-28 rue de Madrid, 75008 Paris. Your data will be stored on our servers for a maximum of 2 years from the date of receipt of your e-mail. You may, at any time, object to this, request access to and rectification of your information, or request its deletion by writing to recrutement[@]kallistaEnergy.com Your data will only be used by Kallista Energy’s recruitment staff and will not be passed on to third parties. For more details on the protection of your personal data and for any complaints, you can consult the CNIL website (www.cnil.fr).