Our commitments to society
- 11. Guarantee the safety of people and our equipment
- 12. Create the conditions for the employees’ well-being at work
- 13. Ensure diversity and gender equality among our team
- 14. Work together with local stakeholders
- 15. Contribute to the dynamism of the territories where we operate
Ensuring the safety of our teams and our equipment
One of our top priorities is to make sure the people with whom we work are respected and safe. Our operational technicians have all the equipment and training they need to ensure their safety.
All of our service providers sign a Risk Prevention Plan and we carry out assessments to ensure that they comply with safety requirements.
All our employees in the field take a driving course when they join the company, to limit the risk of accidents.
Working together with local stakeholders
Our renewable energy production plants are located in rural areas. As such, they have a direct impact on local inhabitants. We work together with elected members and residents in the areas where we operate, so that we can achieve the best possible results both from a technical and environmental standpoint as well as from the point of view of local acceptability.
We regularly hold information days on renewable energies and establish a relationship with local elected bodies via our operational technicians based in the region and our project managers, throughout the life cycle of the project.
Develop talent within our team
In order to succeed in its mission, Kallista Energy relies on the expertise and involvement of its employees. We are therefore constantly seeking to create the conditions required to maintain the motivation and professional fulfilment of our teams:
- Opening of the company’s share capital to all employees via a long-term savings plan (2020);
- Flexible working hours to achieve work-life balance;
- Annual team-based seminars;
- Internal promotions.
- Covering the cost of participation in sporting events (wind soccer, renewable energies regatta, etc.).
Kallista Energy has also decided to focus on its employees’ potential rather than just their experience. Thus, we may recruit talented staff with little or no experience in our field and train them internally with the support of our most experienced employees.